viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Veganism





Sprouts are one of the most complete and nutritional of all foods tested. Sprouts are real 'Life Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, and Enzymes.

As an example, a sprouted Mung Bean has a carbohydrate content of a melon, vitamin A of a lemon, thiamine of an avocado, riboflavin of a dry apple, niacin of a banana, and ascorbic acid of a loganberry. The rich enzyme concentration can lead heightened enzym
e activity in your metabolism, leading to regeneration of the bloodstream.

Some vitamins increase during sprouting by 500%! In wheat, vitamin B-12 quadruples, other B vitamins increases 3 to 12 times, vitamin E content triples. Fibber content increases three to four times that of whole wheat bread. Sprouting seeds, grains, and legumes greatly increases their content of those vitamins. For example, the vitamin A content (per calorie) of sprouted Mung beans is two-and-a-half times higher than the dry bean, and some beans have more than eight times more vitamin A after being sprouted.

Dry seeds, grains, and legumes, while rich in protein and complex carbohydrates, contain no vitamin C. But after sprouting, they contain around 20 milligrams per 3.5 ounces, a tremendous increase.

I eat sprouted beans and grains every day. I sprout organic mung/adzuki/garbanzo beans together. They take about three days to sprout and minimal maintenance. I just rinse them in my sprouting jars twice a day. They are beautiful and taste amazing.

I mix them in a huge salad that I make for three days which includes organic red cabbage, parsley, beets, celery, carrots, spinach, red bell peppers and what ever else is fresh and organic. I add Bragg apple cider vinegar, lemon and cayenne......

Sprouting is so cheap and really easy to do in your kitchen. First thing you have to do is buy the freshest organic dry beans you can find. I buy mung, adzuki and garbanzo beans. I researched which beans are the healthiest and most nutritional and those beans all came up as the top producers. I rinse the beans thoroughly and soak them in water over night.The next morning, I rinse them once again and place them in a quart size glass jar with a screen lid. I fill the jar about half full with the beans combined. I lay the beans on their side in a darker area of my kitchen. I rinse the beans twice a day, swishing them around in the water and discarding the eater through the screen lid. After the third day, you should have beautiful healthy sprouted beans. I then make my Aquarius Salad. If you need that recipe and missed it on the post, please ask and i will be happy to re-post it........
 —

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog